Users with Posting rights in the Blue10 service will see our dashboard after logging into the Blue10 service. This dashboard shows them all currently active invoices in their Blue10 environment. Once they click on one of the steps in the process, they’ll be able to see to which company the invoices belong and at which user they are.
The arrows between the steps indicate the amount of invoices that are currently being processed and prepared for the next step. For example, after you’ve used the Document Splitter, you can see how the invoices will be sent to the Validation step.
How to use filters on the dashboard
You can use filters to select the company or the type of document you’d wish to see in your dashboard. Take the following steps:
- Click on the filter button .
- To filter on a Document type you have three options:
- Selected document types: All selected document types are blue and will be shown on the dashboard. Click on any document type to select and filter.
- Non selected document types: All available document types are white and shown on the right. They will not be shown on the dashboard. Click on a document type to add it to your selected document types and show it on your dashboard.
- To filter on Company, you’ll have the following options:
- Select all: Use this button if you’d wish to include all companies in your dashboard.
- Deselect all: Click on this button to deselect all companies and stop showing them on your dashboard. Note: select at least one company after you do this, otherwise you won’t see any invoices in your overview.
- Search company:You can use this to search for a specific company in your Blue10 environment and select it afterwards.
- Companies selected: All selected companies are blue and will be shown on the dashboard. Click on any company to select and filter.
- Available companies: All available companies are white and shown on the right. They will not be shown on the dashboard. Click on a company to add it to your selected document types and show it on your dashboard.
- Click on Save to apply the filter. You can see the filter on your dashboard in a white block:
- You can adjust the filter by clicking on the filter icon. You can also delete the filter by clicking on the garbage bin in the white block.
Icons on the dashboard
You can find several icons on the dashboard: