To be able to create a financial entry in Blue10 and post invoices, you need to connect Blue10 to Accountview. In Blue10 you can create a company to link Blue10 to the relevant administration in Accountview. Your suppliers, and all masterdata will be retrieved from Accountview so you can use them in Blue10.
Follow our step-by-step plan to create a company in Blue10:
- Go to Settings > Companies and click on New Company
- Enter the name or abbreviation of your administration in the field Blue10 Company Display Name. Every user in Blue10 will see this name or abbreviation.
- Choose your accounting system: Accountview.
Do you already have an active Accountview administration? Follow the step-by-step plan:
- To link AccountView to Blue10, the link to the administration folder (also known as network path) in AccountView must be the same as already linked administrations in Blue10. To do this, go to File > Administrations in AccountView. Here are all administrations of all years. In the column Administrations you will probably see that the network path is different from administrations that are not yet linked to Blue10. For the new administration, click Edit > Change administration folder to modify the network path. It is important that this network path starts in the same way as with the already linked administrations. The end of the network path is different because this part refers specifically to the folder of the new administration.
- As soon as the network path of the new administration has been changed, the administration becomes visible in Blue10 and you can link the administration to the Blue10 service. To do this, open the Blue10 service again and go to Settings > Companies > open the administration > click at Accounting system = AccountView on Properties. At the bottom of the page you find the administrations from AccountView. In the Active column, tick the administration to link it to Blue10 and click Save. Note: Is the administration still not visible in the company management after updating the master data and then refreshing the page? Then check the ‘Map Administration’ again in AccountView and change it if necessary.
- After saving, the new administration is located under Linked AccountView administrations and you can make this administration leading by checking the Make administration leading field to make entries in this administration. Note: Each AccountView administration can only be linked to one company in Blue10. So make sure that you only link the years of the relevant administration and not the years of other administrations.
- Finally, click Save and Close.