To be able to create a financial entry in Blue10 and post invoices, you need to connect Blue10 to iMuis. In Blue10 you can create a company to link Blue10 to the relevant administration in iMuis. Your suppliers, and all masterdata will be retrieved from iMuis so you can use them in Blue10.
Follow our step-by-step plan to create a company in Blue10:
- Go to Settings > Companies and click on New Company
- Enter the name or abbreviation of your administration in the field Blue10 Company Display Name. Every user in Blue10 will see this name or abbreviation.
- Choose your accounting system: iMuis
- Click Save and Close
- iMuis Cloudswitch code: Enter the administration code from iMuis.
- As soon as the Cloud switch from iMuis is activated, you’ll find this code in iMuis at Manage > My data / Subscription / Connections. In the list of (possible) connections Blue10 must be available.
- Click on Connect behind Blue10 and copy the code that appears. Paste this code into this field.
- Purchase journal: Enter the diary in which the purchase invoices are posted.
- In iMuis you can find this at Management > Settings for administration > Basic equipment > Table Diary.
- Splitting account: Enter the general ledger account you use to split costs.
- In iMuis you can find the ledger account at Management > Settings for administration > Basic layout for your administration > Financial administration > Settings > Split account invoices.
- Code on Cost centers: Set to YES to code on Cost centers.
- Code on Cost Units: Set to YES to code on Cost Units.
- Export Document to iMuis: Have you purchased the Digital File module in iMuis? In this case it is possible to export the image of an invoice from Blue10 to iMuis. Set this field to YES if you would like to export the image. Images of invoices are stored under the button File.
- Default creditor account: Enter the number of the default creditor account here.
- In iMuis you’ll find this number at Management > Settings for administration > Basic equipment > Table Diary > Open Purchase diary > Counter Account.Enter the number of the default creditor account here.
Finally, click on Save and Close.