A manual administration in Blue10 is an administration that has no connection to an accounting system. You are still able to process invoices in Blue10 without an active connection to your accounting system. However, posting invoices and the payment of invoices are carried out in your accounting system.
To be able to do so, you need to follow two steps.
- Create an administration in Blue10
- Import all suppliers into Blue10
Part 1: Create a company in Blue10
Follow our step-by-step plan to create a company in Blue10:
- Go to Settings > Companies and click on New Company
- Enter the name or abbreviation of your administration in the field Blue10 Company Display Name. Every user in Blue10 will see this name or abbreviation.
- Choose your accounting system: Manual
- Enter your Company ID
- Click Save and Close.
Part 2: Import suppliers
To be able to work with your suppliers in Blue10, you need to import them into Blue10. You can use a .CSV file with the following data:
- Supplier number
- Supplier name
- VAT number
- IBAN number
Follow our step-by-step plan to import suppliers by using a .CSV file.
- Click on Settings
- Select Suppliers
- Click on the button Import Suppliers > Select the company name and the .CSV file
- Click on Next > Enter the seperation sign, either a colon comma (;) or a comma (,)
- Click on Next and enter the following information in the fields:
- Skip # lines: Determine whether Blue10 has to skip the first # lines or not.
- Add or replace suppliers: Enter if you would like to replace the current suppliers or add these suppliers to the current list.
- ERP code/ Name / VAT registration number / IBAN number: Enter which column needs to be used or skipped.
Finally, click on Import Data.
Blue10 will show whether the suppliers are processed and imported succesfully or not. Go to Settings > Suppliers to go to your supplier overview.