To be able to create a financial entry in Blue10 and post invoices, you need to connect Blue10 to Unit4 Mulitivers Online. In Blue10 you can create a company to link Blue10 to the relevant administration in Unit4. Your suppliers, and all masterdata will be retrieved from Unit4 so you can use them in Blue10.
Follow our step-by-step plan to create a company in Blue10:
- Go to Settings > Companies and click on New Company
- Enter the name or abbreviation of your administration in the field Blue10 Company Display Name. Every user in Blue10 will see this name or abbreviation.
- Choose your accounting system: Unit4 Web API
- Enter your Unit4 login name and password
- Click Save and Close
Check the following settings in Blue10 and make sure they match with the settings in Unit4.
- Location database ERP: Indicate here whether the database of Unit4 runs locally or in the Cloud.
- Unit4 administration code: Enter the administration code of Unit4. In Unit4, you can find this number at the left top of your screen. Click on General and select the Administration. The code starts with MVL followed by 5 numbers.
- Default journal number: Enter the standard journal number.
- Code on Cost center: Set to YES to code on cost center.
- Code on Dossiers: Set to YES to code on dossiers.
- Code on quantities: Set to YES to code on quantities.
- Version: Enter the version number of Unit4.
- Click on Connect to Unit4 and enter your user name and password for the portal.
- Click on Save and Close.