To be able to create a financial entry in Blue10 and post invoices, you need to connect Blue10 to Visma.net. In Blue10 you can create a company to link Blue10 to the relevant administration in Visma.net. Your suppliers, and all masterdata will be retrieved from Visma.net so you can use them in Blue10.
Following our step-by-step plan to create a company in Blue10:
- Go to Settings > Companies and click on New Company
- Enter the name or abbreviation of your administration in the field Blue10 Company Display Name. Every user in Blue10 will see this name or abbreviation.
- Choose your accounting system: Visma.net.
A new window will open. Enter the following information:
- Visma Company ID: Enter the number of your administration in Visma.net. You can find this number in Visma at the top right of your screen, after selecting the right administration. You will also see the number in your URL after CompanyID.
- Visma branche code: Enter the branch code. In Visma.net you can find this number via Menu > Configuration > Locations. The first location of your company most likely will be 1.
- After entering this data, click Link environment to my Visma account. You will be redirected to the log in page of Visma.net. Enter your log in credentials to make the connection.
- If the connection is successful, you will see the text The login succeeded.
- The remaining settings are set to default. Make sure these settings match the settings in Visma.net
- Click Update all suppliers and Update all masterdata. The suppliers and masterdata will now be retrieved from Visma.net to Blue10.
- Click Save and Close.