To be able to create a financial entry in Blue10 and post invoices, you need to connect Blue10 to Exact Globe. In Blue10 you can create a company to link Blue10 to the relevant administration in Exact Globe. Your suppliers and all masterdata will be retrieved from Exact Globe so you can use them in Blue10. Please contact our customer support if this is the first administration for Exact Globe. They can help you with setting up the initial connection. If there’s already an active connection, read on how to find out to add another administration for Exact Globe.
Follow our step-by-step plan to create a company in Blue10:
- Go to Settings > Companies
- Click on New Company
- Enter the name or abbreviation of your administration in the field Blue10 Company Display Name. Every user in Blue10 will see this name or abbreviation.
- Choose your accounting system: Exact Globe.
Check the following settings:
- Exact Company Id: Enter the administration code of the administration in which the invoices are posted. In Exact Globe you can find this number at the bottom left of your screen, or while changing administrations.
- Connection string EXACT SQLserver: Please contact our customer support if this is the first administration from Exact Globe. They can help you with setting up the initial connection. If there’s already an active connection you can copy the connection string from the other administration in Blue10. Adjust the Initial Catalog to the Exact Company ID/ Administrationcode.
- Purchase journal: Enter the purchase journal code.
In Exact Globe you can find this number at Financial > Purchase > Journal. Please contact our customer support if you would like to connect multiple journals to Blue10.
Check the following settings and make sure that the settings match the settings in Exact Globe.
- Export document to Exact: Set to YES to export the PDF to Exact Globe. Please note that these files require space on the server where the Exact Globe database is located.
- Code on Cost Center: Set to YES to code on cost center.
- Code on Cost Unit: Set to YES to code on cost unit.
- Code on Project: Set to YES to code on projects.
- Code on Articles: Set to YES to code on articles.
- Code on Quantities: Set to YES to code on quantities.
- Code on User ID: Set to YES to code on User ID.
- Use ERP invoice line variable 1/2/3: Leave this setting on NO.
Click on Save and Close.
Please note: If you are unable to connect Exact Globe, check if you have sufficient user rights. If this is not the case, try to set up the connection via another user.