All users who have the rights to ‘Post’ invoices in Blue10 have access to our dashboard. The dashboard provides them with an overview of all active documents from all companies in your Blue10 environment.
Every step on the dashboard is a step all documents take while processing them. The users can click on one of the steps to open the list with documents waiting for processing. The dashboard also shows them where all documents currently are – for example: which Approver still needs to check their to-do list.
The arrows between the steps mean one or more documents are moving on to the next step in the process.
Users can filter the dashboard based on document type or company. Take the following steps to do so:
- Click on the filter button.
- Choose which documents you’d like to see underneath Filter on document type
- The dashboard will only show all selected document types after saving the filter.
- Al non selected document types will be hidden.
- Filter on company allows you to (de)select all companies in your Blue10 environment if you’d like:
- Select all: All companies will be shown on the dashboard.
- Deselect all: All companies will be hidden on the dashboard. Note: this means you won’t be able to see any invoices until you change the filter.
- Search company will allow you to search for a specific company in your list.
- Selected companies will be shown on the dashboard, all non selected (available) companies will be hidden.
- Click on Save to activate your filter. You can check out your active filter in the white beam at the top of the screen.
- If necessary, you’ll be able to change the filter or reset it altogether to show all document types and companies again.
There are several icons that can appear on the dashboard. Every one of them has a different meaning: