To be able to create a financial entry in Blue10 and post invoices, you need to connect Blue10 to NAV SQL. In Blue10 you can create a company to link Blue10 to the relevant administration in NAV SQL. Your suppliers, and all masterdata will be retrieved from NAV SQL so you can use them in Blue10.
Follow our step-by-step plan to create a company in Blue10:
- Go to Settings > Companies and click on New Company
- Enter the name or abbreviation of your administration in the field Blue10 Company Display Name. Every user in Blue10 will see this name or abbreviation.
- Choose your accounting system: Navision SQL.
Please note: Check beforehand if this is a connection for NAV WS or NAV SQL. Click here to read more about the NAV WS connection.
- NAV company Id: Enter the administration name as you would like to call the administration in Blue10.
- NAV NAS webserver adress: Enter the Blue10 Data URL here. In NAV you will find this address under Web services. These are created from an import from the Blue10 settings in NAV.
- Connection string Navision SQL server
- NAV SQL server table prefix: Please enter the full company name as known in Navision
- Standard currency: Enter the standard currency of the administration. You should only adjust this if the administration has a currency other than EUR.
- Use ERP invoice line variable 1,2 or 3: The default setting is NO. Set to YES if you would like to show the extra data you enter in NAV in Blue10. If desired, we would like to receive the database names of the fields it concerns so we can edit the query for the booked invoice lines and the translations.
- NAV cliënt type: From NAV2013 or above, the Navision client type standard may be set to RTC
- NAV integration type: Set to YES to enter a description in the validation screen. The description will be displayed in the header of the posting in Navision.
- NAV webservice domain: Enter the domain of the super user in NAV. This is the Windows domain regarding de windows user ([domain]/[username]).
- NAV webservice login: Enter the username of the super user in NAV
- NAV webservice password: Enter the password of the super user in NAV
- NAS socket number: This field should only be used when connecting with a NAS (NAV2009). Please Enter the same NAS number as known in the Blue10 settings in NAV. This number must be unique for each administration. In this case teh postings will be made in the correct administration.
- NAS hostname server: This field should only be used when connecting with a NAS (NAV2009).Enter the server name on which the NAS is installed. It is easiest to put the NAS on the same server as the Blue10 CloudConnector. In this case, Enter localhost in this field.
- NAS windows service name: This field should only be used when connecting with a NAS (NAV2009).
- NAS is shared: This field should only be used when connecting with a NAS (NAV2009). Is this the first administration in Blue10? Please leave the setting to NO. Are there already linked administrations in Blue10? Please set this setting to YES. In this case one NAS can be linked to multiple administrations.