We are currently working on the development of new websites and a new interface. Want to know more? Read more here.
In the overview below, we keep track of all changes to the updated interface for the step Purchase.
- Blue10 on mobile devices
Our new interface is responsive. This means our pages will adjust to the size of your screen.
Document overview: Purchase
We’ve made the following changes to our Document overview: Purchase page:
- Invoices sorted from new to old
We’ve rearranged the order of invoices from new to old. This means the newest one will be at the top.
- Column #days added
We’ve added a #days column to show how long an invoice is waiting already. The number of days the invoice has been at its current user will be shown here.
- Several filters have been edited:
- Until import- and invoice date have been edited to include the date you’re entering.
- The filter Tag will now open a dropdown menu with available tags.
- Some extra tips:
- Use the arrow button to show or hide all filters.
- Any filter will be set by default until you change it again.
- Our filter Company will allow you to type the name of the company you’re searching for as well.
Document detail page: Purchase
Here are some changes to our Document detail page: purchase invoice:
- Payment condition in the header
We’ve added the payment condition to the header information.
- Show coded invoice lines
We’ll show the coded invoice lines above by default. You can minimize them if you’d like.
- Put on Hold will be called Put in dispute
The effect of the action will remain the same; we’ve just changed the name. For example, if there’s any problem with pricing, you can set the invoice in dispute until you solve the issue with your supplier.
- Adding attachments through drag and drop
You’ll be able to add attachments to the invoice by dragging & dropping them.
- Other invoices supplier
This button will show all previously processed invoices from the same supplier.