Whenever a user sends an invoice to someone else, they’ll probably want to say something in a comment. There’s also a good chance these comments will be more or less the same every time. That’s why we’ve created default texts: a way to set some examples which you can choose from, instead of having to type it out every time.
You can set default texts for invoices with a specific status and while performing a particular action.
For example, comments like ‘Please approve for payment’, ‘Is this amount correct?’, or ‘Can you add an attachment?’. You would be able to choose one of these examples with just one click.
Adding default texts
Take the following steps to add default texts:
- Go to Settings > Default texts.
- Click on Create new standard text.
- Fill out the following fields:
- Status: Select the status the invoice should have.
- Action: Select the intended action the user should chose.
- Text: Add the default text here.
- Hierarchy: Chose in what order the default texts should pop up.
- Approved: Chose if the invoice should already be approved or not before this default text is chosen.
- Can approve invoices: Chose if only approvers should be able to select this text.
- Signed: Leave this at n/a.
- Located with treatment officer: Set this to Yes if only users who are allowed to Post should see this text.
- Click Save.
How do you use a default text?
Follow the following steps to use default texts when processing invoices:
- Click on the link in your notification e-mail or log in at login.blue10.com, go to Purchase Invoices, and open the invoice.
- You’ll find the Default texts underneath the Action button. Select the default text you want to use.
- Click on Send to perform the action and send the default text.