Curious about how many documents you process in Blue10? Any user with administrator rights can take a look at the subscription overview in Blue10.
Where can I find the subscription overview?
Take the following steps:
- Click on your user name and go to subscription overview.
- You’ll find your monthly subscription overview here:
The blue button shows which month the following numbers belong to:
- Remainder month: The number of documents remaining from last month.
- Subscription month: The number of documents included in your subscription.
- Processed month: The number of documents processed in the last month.
- Extra documents: All extra documents processed on top of your current subscription.
- Credits taken to next month: All documents remaining within your subscription. Any leftovers will be taken into the following month(s) as credits.
- Total number of credits month: Total number of documents available within your subscription next month (including extra credits).
- Click on invoice to open a detailed page on which you can see and download overviews per administration. You’ll also be able to click on documents themselves to open a link to that specific document in Blue10.
How can I change my subscriptionn?
You can change your Blue10 subscription every month. Take the following steps to do so:
- Click on your user name in the top right corner and go to Subscription overview.
- Click on edit subscription.
- You’ll find your current subscription here, and you’ll be able to select your desired subscription on the right.
- Click on Save. Any changes will be activated automatically in the next month.