You can add your accountant as a new user to your Blue10 service. When doing so, you can use special settings to allow your accountant to do check-ups and download reports if necessary.
In the Blue10 service, a user with Administrator rights can add the accountant as a new user. To do so, take the following steps:
- Go to Settings > Users and click on New user. Here, you can create a new user with a standard user role.
Note: If you’d like to add your accountant, you’ll need advanced user settings. Please contact our Customer support if you can’t see the Provide advanced rights button.
- Add the following information:
- Name: Add the user’s first and last name.
- Shortname: Once you’ve added the user’s full name, Blue10 will provide a shortname automatically. You can change this shortname if you’d like and add up to 8 characters.
- E-mail address: Add the user’s e-mail address here. This address will be used to log in to the Blue10 service.
- Language: Choose the preferred language of the user.
- Notification frequency: When invoices are ready for the user, he or she will receive a notification e-mail. Set this option to Never.
- Role: Pick the role Approve payment.
- Rights for: Please select the companies (administrations) your accountant should be allowed to see here.
- Click on Save as basic user.
- After saving, open the user settings again to provide the user with advanced rights. Add the following information:
- Active: Check this box to provide access to the Blue10 service.
- Selectable: Uncheck this box to prevent the user from being selectable in the Blue10 service. This will prevent others from sending invoices to this user.
- Search rights: Select Open all, send own invoices.
- Rights to company: Select which companies (administrations) you’d like your accountant to access here.
- User roles: Choose Alle gebruikers (standaard rechten) here.
- Click on Save. The accountant will now receive an e-mail to create a password on the e-mail address you’ve provided us. Subsequently, the accountant will be able to log in to your Blue10 environment.